- This event has passed.
July 21, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Buy your ticket here!
Do you know that more than 100 years ago the first professional espresso machine was patented? In 1901, in Milan, when life rhythm was nothing like today’s fast pace, Luigi Bezzera invented a machine that prepared coffee beverages with express speed. Less than twenty years later, coffee shops in Italy are equipped with coffee machines and Italians have a new word in their dictionary, ‘espresso’. Our own grandparents may have brewed Turkish coffee but today everybody drinks espresso in Bulgaria. Not only in their favorite coffee shop but at home as well.
Why is this beverage so special and what more you do not know about it?
Do you know how to extract the best of your coffee machine?
Our Espressology training immerses you in the world of espresso during a three-hour in-depth practical course. We start with basic theoretical knowledge about the processes from coffee bean to the market. Then we go through the most important and necessary steps to set and dose your coffee grinder, to make the extraction, to achieve the perfect texture, to pour the milk skilfully, to maintain your machine.
The course is limited to 10 persons. Do not hesitate to contact us at +359 887 064 878 to reserve your place or to give a voucher to a friend as a gift.
Whom is it for
The course is intended for any coffee aficionado no matter what his religion, sex or skin color is. It is also suitable for professional baristas at the start of their career and baristas in general who would like to perfect their technique.
The course lasts for 3 hours and is limited to 10 persons.
What competencies you will acquire
• Basic theoretical knowledge about the processes from coffee bean to the market
• Learning technics how to get the best result from your coffee machine
• Skills to prepare silky milk for the perfect cappuccino, latte or flat white
• Skills for understanding a process
• Skills for setting and dosing when grinding for perfect results
• Practical advice for the use of milk
• Reinforcing the learning through practical and extensive training
• Getting to know the professional high-tech equipment of DABOV Specialty Coffee Academy
• A behind-the-scenes look at the international coffee events such as world forums, specialty coffee competitions and barista championships thanks to the accounts from our participants in them
What equipment we use
The course takes place at DABOV Specialty Coffee Academy which is hi-tech equipped – coffee grinders Anfim and Mahlkoning, coffee machines Expobar, Sanremo, Kees van der Westen, La Marzocco, professional barista accessories from Hario, Chemex, Motta, Concept Art, etc.
Enroll for the class by paying a deposit in our office ( Sofia, “Lyuben Karavelov” str. № 58)
Write down the dates of the class you are attending in the description. Before you book the class please get informed if the course is full. For detailed information please call +359 887 064 878.
In case of refusal of attending the class, the deposit can be returned 7 days before the course.
Price: 65 Euro
PLACES ARE LIMITED. THE COURSE IS IN BULGARIAN.