- This event has passed.
August 22, 2019 @ 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Buy your ticket here!
You don’t have to be a Bachelor of Fine Arts to bring a beautifully crafted latte to your loved one or your friends – just sign up for our course. While the Italians continue to argue with the Americans who is the discoverer, latte art continues to gain popularity among professional baristas and amateurs – it equally challenges and brings pleasure not only to the one who creates milk-based designs in a cup but also to the one who will taste them. We will reveal to you the secrets for obtaining a perfect milk foam on which you can unleash your fantasy.
The intensive training includes theoretical course, presentation, and practical course how to prepare espresso, cappuccino and latte art. It lasts for 3 hours and is limited to 10 persons. Do not hesitate to contact us at +359 887 064 878 to reserve your place or to give a voucher to a friend as a gift.
Whom is it for
The course is intended for any coffee aficionado no matter what his religion, sex or skin color is.
The course lasts for 3 hours and is limited to 10 persons.
What competencies you will acquire
• Basic theoretical knowledge about the processes from coffee bean to the market
• Learning technics how to get the best result from your coffee machine – grinding, extracting
• Skills to prepare silky milk for the perfect cappuccino, latte or flat white
• Practical advice for the use of milk and drawing techniques – pitching, etching
• Reinforcing the learning through practical and extensive training
• Getting to know the professional high-tech equipment of DABOV Specialty Coffee Academy
• A behind-the-scenes look at the international coffee events such as world forums, specialty coffee competitions and barista championships thanks to the accounts from our participants in them
14:20 – 14:30 Registration
14:30 – 15:00 Coffee theory – From the coffee tree to the stock exchange (presentation)
15:00 – 15:30 Espresso theory – grinding, extracting
15:30 – 16:00 Milk – drawing techniques – pitching, etching
16:00 – 17:30 Practice
What equipment we use
The course takes place at DABOV Specialty Coffee Academy which is hi-tech equipped – coffee grinders Anfim and Mahlkoning, coffee machines Expobar, Sanremo, Kees van der Westen, La Marzocco, professional barista accessories from Hario, Chemex, Motta, Concept Art, etc.
Enroll for the class by paying a deposit in our office ( Sofia, “Lyuben Karavelov” str. № 58)
Write down the dates of the class you are attending in the description. Before you book the class please get informed if the course is full. For detailed information please call +359 887 064 878.
In case of refusal of attending the class, the deposit can be returned 7 days before the course.
Price: 65 Euro
PLACES ARE LIMITED. THE COURSE IS IN BULGARIAN.